muuuuuuusic! my life.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

24.4.09

prom

Prom!
Definitely a fun night.
My pretend date ;) aka...brothers best friend. BUT! He was there..so we took some pictures and sent them to Alex to make it look like we went together. Best. Prank. EVER!
Voted Coolest picture of the night. The limo ceiling!
Candid shot. Us trying to read this gosh dang menu. Turns out I ordered some buffalo. Aaaaawesome. Manliest person there.
This would be me and my date..
The only shoes I dare wear to prom.
Tami's shoes..belong to me.

1 comments:

dsquil said...

Hi,

My name is Dana and I'm a journalist for FIRST Magazine. Currently, I'm looking for prom pictures for a photo collage in our funny moments section and came across the prom photo of you and your date looking shocked in the limo and was curious to know if I can submit this to my editors?

If chosen, we'll pay you $100. If you could let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from yo u!

Best,

Dana
dsquilla@bauerpublishing.com