muuuuuuusic! my life.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

11.12.08

pretend crushes

So.. My life consists of billions and billions of pretend crushes. There are real ones that exist in there as well, but the fake ones sometimes take over and I'm not sure what's real and whats fake anymore. It's fun to pretend but I think that people are starting to take me too seriously.
And the thing is.. fake crushes don't do me ANY good. They put me in a bad position if the person gets told I have a thing for them..because, you see, it's not real.

I don't really know. I guess I'm in a bit of a pickle.

1 comments:

Julie said...

You are so funny allie...I am the same as you. When I look back at HS and we talk about people we used to know I constantly find myself thinking..."Oh I had a crush on them and them too, and them too." But they were never real crushes, they were more in the fact I just liked to look at those people cuz never in a million years would they have talked to me. I had a lot of crushes.